For the technically minded, some of our equipment includes…
- Digital front-end equipment includes Apple Mac’s running True Flow.
- Eight-colour Epson digital proofing printers for high quality proofs.
- Basys plate-making equipment that can process 30 plates/h.
- Xerox® Versant® 3100 Press delivering high-volume solutions. Incorporating speed, optimised alignment, colour calibration technologies, ultra HD resolution technology and robust finishing options.
- Two 2 x A1+ five-colour, high-speed litho Heidelberg printing presses, electronically calibrated for printing through the files sent by our clients, capable of running more than 15 000 sheets an hour.
- Full colour A1+ size Heidelberg printing presses.
- In-house die-cutting, embossing, spot UV varnishing, scoring, saddle stitching, wiro-binding, PUR binding and A1 folding and other services.
- Hand finishing and gluing up folders, collating and intricate hand work required for short-run, high quality print such as invitations.